I knew its not the start of year or any special occasion to kick start something like this...ie setting goals and trying to achieve them but I do feel it necessary since life's just going so empty these days that I feel to light it up with some fun by dotting down few ToDo list.

AND Here's my list I'd like to achieve or atleast try to attempt doing this year:

1. Learn something new everyday either be professional skill or any personal stuff. (and post it in my blog)

2. Make sure to blog at least twice a week.

3. Trim down a bit & build a lil muscle by working out regularly.

4. Learn to do a Swimming Flip. This is fun i hope to post back with pics of me doing a flip

5. Try being more innovative...work the smart way instead of the other way.

6. Start continuning my higher studies.
Its been a long pause between my left over studies and first few years of work.

7. Enhance my skill set in my carrer stream thats Software Quality Assurance.
could be writing a white paper or learing a new tool or could be attending some training or so.

8. And lastly be regular to church, be good & do good for the people around you.

Lets see how far I suceed...hope I could atleast get out of emptiness and boredom with the cause of trying to achieve any of the above ToDo list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you making a list of what you want to do.

I read this quote on time somewhere and its funny but its a good one.

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Terasa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein." - H. Jackson Brown.Jr Quote.

I should now a make a list too..I do it everyday..I should make long term one!

Kamal Krishna said...

Dude,
I think you should add another one to the list...
Not to forget old friends, and to be in touch with them. :-)

ASHU said...

How do I forget you dude[Mentor] :)...Its just only that you became difficult to catch online.

Kamal Krishna said...

cool, then leave scraps/offlines. will be glad :-)
hope ur doing gud and enjoying life. tc

Rate My Writings