Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Must Watches For 2009 (Thriller&Horror Fans)

Though I havent been blogging for couple of months I been doing one thing regularly...watching lots of muvees :):)


Here I'm listing couple of movies which I watched over last few days thats been best thrilling and creeply horror it was really worth watching them.


First comes the Orphan released last month October was one good physco thriller I watched in the recent times with lots of anxiety building to know more and more about the characters. I couldnt miss any frame of the movie and never felt bored at any part of the movie. It just glued me to my seat for the entire run of movie finally the overall movie was thrilling and new with good screenplay and casting.


Paranormal Activity I had this movie for a week but didnt had time to watch it untill I received a mail from my friend saying the movie is a must watch for all Horror Fans and I watched... Man it was awesome terrific and mindblowing movie the concept was so simple&plain...A couple shooting their daily stuff inorder to find out a creepy ghostly entity troubling the lady in the movie. Although there wasnt any scary background score or any special effects it just sends you shiver across your spine and I literally couldnt shut my mouth up especially at the night scenes and movie builds up so much anxiety to know whats going on...Trust me a must watch movie for all the Horror Fans.

0 comments:

Rate My Writings