Monday, August 10, 2009

So Bored Until I do this

Might be coz of lack of content work at office or should I say life moving on pretty slow mode...put me in new arena that's online gaming which I normally ignore saying that its some junkie addictions but now have been spending most of the time these days playing games on Facebook like FarmVillie, Just for fun quizzes & Mario etc.
Until I stopped watching online news and stuff even felt dreaming the online games sometimes when I sleep.
And here's one such just out of killing time have been looking back at pictures of me visiting the Malaysia's Signature Twin Towers Sky Bridge which till now I did 3times in my three and half years stay here in Malaysia and Here how I was looking and changing year by year from past to now...

In 2007 at Twin Towers Sky Bridge...





































In 2008 at Twin Towers Sky Bridge...












































In 2009 at Twin Towers Sky Bridge...



















0 comments:

Rate My Writings