Thursday, July 2, 2009

Feels good to be 1year OLD

Its the time to look back at what I have started a year back on this very same date...And thats my blog and today is its the first anniversary.
So it is time to look back on how did it work in world of blogging. During the start of my blog I’ve been using a widget which integrated with my site and collected the visitor count which was lacking details in the information then later I came across
Google Analytics. It just impressed with its detailed report it not only shows visitor counts but also web browser people are using which version and at what screen resolution. It also gives average time each visitor spends on the site. For a free web analysis I suggest Google Analytics is very rich tool to look into it.

Here's a breif snapshot of my blog stats:



589 Total Visits
331 Absolute Unique Visitors
00:02:09 Average Time on Site
80.65% Bounce Rate
56.20% Percentage of New Visits
Malaysia, United States, India, Germany, United Kingdom, France being the top 6 countries contributing major traffic to the blog.

A very big THANKS to all the my visitors who spared their time to read the stuff on my blog I hope to continue this spirit of blogging with much more zeal and interest in coming days and bring up some best posts on it.

**************************Have a good day all you************************

0 comments:

Rate My Writings