Thursday, July 2, 2009

Indegenously Bonded

Being at new places always amazes me I always loved sneaking around new places and try a bit of their lifestyle (might be food, culture or language) and I had this chance being in Malaysia from last 3years which really made me bonded to this place sometimes I myself realize the way it just transformed me start from the food I eat, turning fitnessholic and even the TV programmes I watch daily every thing looks so changed.

I now mostly knew a lot of local dishes here from friends and have given it a try and coming to television I mostly watch out for AFC, Travel&Living or SITCOMS or Japanese/Chinese games shows on TV and sometimes even try my luck in making up conversations with my local friends here in my own knowledge of languages here.

Even the weather here the cloudy skies, sudden downpours, chilly breeze & greenery all around makes you feel pleasant after a tiring day at work. And the pleasant places so close to nature really a treat to watch for. And I decided to get my Mom & Sis here to Malaysia for a visit to experience all that I have been through.

Everything was set...things worked out so perfectly well that both my Mom & Sis finished their trip to Malaysia with fun and good experiences.

0 comments:

Rate My Writings