Thursday, July 3, 2008

All About Myself

"Winning doesn't always mean being first,
Winning means you're doing better than you've done before"
As quoted I wanted this blog badly to have something of my own in the world of Internet, being a software engineer I had spent 100's of days browsing on net and somewhere I wanted something of my own in this.
Would like to have a blog of mine was the thought I been had to urge my desires to create something of my own and here comes the day which would be a kick starter for my personal and professional updates MY BLOG "Me Myself Ashok"
Having no much experience in the blogosphere I don't think my writings would be worth glancing for my friends or viewers. But I assure my self that I will start to improve everything coming up in this blog.

In a short will end up this post now.

Signing Off!!!
Ashu

0 comments:

Rate My Writings