Saturday, July 5, 2008

My Onsite Trip





Being a software engineer it is most likely to be on mind's of every one to go on for an onsite trip until and unless he/she has any un-avoidable commitments or relationships to take care in his/her home country. I got employed in to a software firm just after my studies (*PTL) and started working pretty good for myself.... ok ok also for my employer ;) and I feel good about what I was doing I was very narrow in thinking at the time was more inclined towards gaining good experience in my job as well as the so-called corporate society but after gaining pretty good experience in what you are doing then it was time to think broad and be greedy for more.


I used to work for the clients located out of INDIA and there used to be set of people from my company working at clients location to meet the needs of my client and communicate with the team in India there were times when these guys used to visit INDIA the way they had attention from everyone while their presence in the work place was quite good which made me feel excited more about the idea of working with them one day or visiting their place one time.

At that time I been playing a key role in my team and started feeling my importance at my work place which kept building my confidence all through with my professional growth as well. Then came the moment one day heard from some of my superiors about their decision in sending me to work onsite woww!!!!! yipeeeeeeee I was quite surprised as well as excited to hear it, And literally sometimes I dreamt that I was ordering food in a restaurant there somehow in there local language & going out in beaches there. And to my destiny what ever channel I used to watch on TV was also leading somehow to the place where I was about to go in for work. Then the final confirmations came out from management asking me to get set to fly onsite very soon I was then quite excited and with the mere support from my family members to go in for it I did all my preparations for the trip start from fetching my passport :D I didn't had it until I was declared to go onsite too bad :) to buying my very home needs which my family insisted to have, out of their curiosity and love.
And now I'm here in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia working for at my client place since 2years and there had been quite lot of exciting adventures, experiences and many more things to share.

*praise the lord!!!

0 comments:

Rate My Writings