Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fitness Freak




I'm one of many such guy's who think of working out and being fit all the time. It would be for quite few reasons may be out of personal health interest's or else to be impressive for the opp sex ;)

But I rate my self to be on the side who is more on to set the words rather than practising it in terms :D heheheh!!!! I have my own reasons to justify myself that I wont practise work out regularly coz of my work culture or the lethargic bachelor hood making me consider everything in a very casual manner.


But as quoted by someone "No Pain No Gain" I feel to make myself stand on words I plan to be fit and turn my self more health freak in the coming months. And do lot of jogging, push-ups & swimming to turn out to be fit

Wish my dreams of being fit come true very soon.

Signing Off!!!
Ashu

0 comments:

Rate My Writings