Friday, July 11, 2008

Bachelorhood!!!

In my opinion every guy should be a bachelor at least once in his life to grow up as an independent individual as well as to get a wider scope of things going around him.


Best part of it is every bachelor follows the law of Bachelorism religiously for instance consider my self being bachelor in overseas after being with parents until my graduation made me start thinking broad about life and understand issues in the youth & started to explore both the sides of a coin.


I always wanted to taste every inch of being free and live life king size with out any restrictions and hiccups I come home from work and just sit with friends have a chitchat and if any conclusions come up in our chit chats like about any interesting movie or about any new restaurant serving good food outside or going out to play pool or bowling. We just go for it nevertheless whether its going to be late or have to work the next day.

Who cares we are bachelors :)!!! most fun filled and amazing stage of being single. These are the days surely one would think off once he get's set for marriage realizing how his attitude was towards life while being bachelor and after being settled with some one in life.

I just cant end up telling of being bachelor so shortly now itself let me go on sharing my share of bachelorism here and then whenever got any thing interesting on my blog.

Cya Soon
Ashu!!!

2 comments:

Baseer said...

you are bloody bachelor...

ASHU said...

Don't forget that you were in the same league until few months ago dude ;)!!!

Rate My Writings